What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To provide a better user experience on our website.
- To understand how visitors use our website.
- To personalize content and ads.
- To provide social media features.
- To analyze and improve our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: Necessary for the website to function properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies: Allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the website.
- Functionality cookies: Used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies: Record your visit to our website, pages you have visited, and links you have followed.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For details, see aboutcookies.org.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work.